PARIS, December 1 (Reuters) – The stocks to watch on Thursday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* VIVENDI VIV.PA , LAGARDÈRE LAGA.PA – The European Commission has announced the opening of an in-depth investigation into the proposed takeover of Lagardère by Vivendi.
➦ The EC opens an in-depth investigation into the proposed takeover of Lagardère by Vivendi
* VEOLIA VIE.PA announced that it had completed the asset disposals announced to obtain the green light from the European Commission for the merger with Suez, specifying that the total amount of these disposals amounted to 920 million euros in value of company.
➦ Veolia says it is finalizing the disposals requested by the EC to get closer to Suez
* EDF EDF.PA, ENGIE ENGIE.PA – Power cuts are not inevitable this winter, said Thursday Xavier Piechaczyk, chairman of the executive board of RTE, the manager of high-voltage lines in France.
➦ France-Power cuts this winter are not a fatality-RTE
* TECHNICOLOR CREATIVE STUDIOS TCHCS.PA reported on Thursday nine-month sales of 624 million euros, up 47.2% at current rates, and adjusted Ebitda at 52 million euros, up 7 million euros. However, the group said it anticipated a “need for cash” for 2023.
* STMICROELECTRONICS and SOITEC SOIT.PA on Thursday announced a cooperation in silicon carbide substrate manufacturing technology.
➦ STMicro and Soitec join forces in silicon carbide substrates
* ROCHE ROG.S – The Swiss pharmaceutical laboratory announced on Wednesday that it had ended most clinical trials of its experimental treatment gantenerumab for Alzheimer’s disease after the setback suffered last month.
* VALNEVA VLS.PA and Pfizer PFE.N on Thursday announced persistence of antibodies in children and adults six months after vaccination with three doses of their Lyme disease vaccine candidate.
* SOLUTIONS 30 S30.PA announced on Thursday that it had filed a first takeover offer for certain Scopelec assets in early November and confirmed that it is currently working on a new improved offer project.
* ATOS ATOS.PA has announced a strategic partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help customers migrate to cloud computing.
➦ Atos signs a strategic partnership with AWS in the cloud
* HEINEKEN HEIO.AS confirmed its earnings forecasts for 2022 and 2023, specifying that it expects “modest” growth in sales volumes for next year, and said it plans to continue improving its productivity in the medium and long term. .
* CENTRICA CNA.L – The parent company of British Gas announced Thursday the launch of an energy sobriety project, called “Peak Save”, which will take place between December 2022 and March 2023 and could allow British households participating in the operation to save up to 100 pounds.
(Written by Marc Angrand and Claude Chendjou, edited by Blandine Hénault)