PARIS, Nov 21 (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Monday at the Paris Stock Exchange and across Europe where futures are pointing to a lower open:
* VALLOUREC VLLP.PA published third quarter revenue of 1.28 billion euros, up 37% at constant exchange rates.
➦ Vallourec announces positive net result in Q3, confirms its forecast for the 2022 financial year
* COMPASS CPG.L – The world’s number one catering company forecasts profit growth of more than 20% in 2023 after recording an increase in profit in the 2022 financial year, thanks to the obtaining of new contracts and the recovery .
* COMMERZBANK CBKG.DE – Former Bundesbank boss Jens Weidmann is set to run for the chairmanship of Commerzbank’s supervisory board after Helmut Gottschalk’s decision not to stand for another term, it was announced on Saturday the German bank.
➦ The ex-boss of the Bundesbank Weidmann candidate for the presidency of Commerzbank
* JULIUS BAER BAER.S has announced that it is on track to achieve its annual profitability objectives despite difficult market conditions.
* HOLCIM HOLN.S HOLN.PA has announced that it will withdraw its shares from listing on Euronext Paris on December 30 to maintain a single listing in Zurich.
* EDF EDF.PA – The Board of Directors decided on Friday to co-opt Luc Rémont, future CEO of the group, as a director. The appointment will be submitted for ratification at the next ordinary general meeting of EDF shareholders.
* DASSAULT SYSTEMES DAST.PA – Barclays lowers its recommendation to “online weighting” against “overweight”.
* SAP SAPG.DE – Barclays raises its recommendation to ‘overweight’ vs. ‘online weighting’.
(Editing by Kate Entringer)