PARIS, November 25 (Reuters) – The stocks to follow on Friday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* EDF EDF.PA – The French government’s proposed tax on profits deemed excessive in electricity could represent a shortfall for EDF of around five billion euros in 2023, the daily Les Echos reported on Thursday .
➦ Energy/France-The tax on excess profits could cost EDF €5 billion – Les Echos
* STELLANTIS STLA.MI – The Franco-Italian-American automaker announced on Thursday plans to revamp its European dealer network next July, starting with Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
* OVHCLOUD OVH.PA – The European Investment Bank (EIB) has granted OVHcloud financing of 200 million euros dedicated to its investments in Europe, the leading European provider of cloud computing services said on Friday.
➦ The EIB grants a loan of €200mlns to OVHcloud for its investments in Europe
* CREDIT SUISSE CSGN.S announced on Thursday evening that it had completed the capital increase of 4.0 billion Swiss francs approved the day before by its shareholders, an operation which resulted in the issue of just over 462 million new shares.
* SSE SSE.L – The British energy group announced on Friday that it had reached an agreement to sell a 25% stake in its electricity transmission network business, SSEN Transmission, to the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, a Canadian manager of institutional funds, for an amount of 1.47 billion pounds (1.70 billion euros).
* ADIDAS ADSGn.DE said on Thursday it had opened an investigation into allegations of inappropriate behavior against employees targeting American rapper Kanye West, with whom he ended his partnership last month.
➦ Adidas is investigating charges against Kanye West
(Written by Marc Angrand and Claude Chendjou, edited by Nicolas Delame and Blandine Hénault)