PARIS, Nov 22 (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Tuesday at the Paris Stock Exchange and across Europe where futures point to an opening with little change:
* INTERPARFUMS IPAR.PA announced that it anticipated “strong growth” in 2022, exceeding expectations at the start of the year, with revenue now expected at around 670-680 million euros. For 2023, the group aims for a turnover of between 710 million and 720 million euros.
* CARMAT ALCAR.PA announced on Monday the resumption of implantations of the Aeson artificial heart in a commercial setting, after a temporary suspension in December due to quality problems with some of its medical devices.
➦ Carmat announces the resumption of implantations of the Aeson artificial heart on a commercial basis
* AB SCIENCE ABS.PA announced on Monday that it has received approval from the Food And Drug Administration (FDA), the health authority in the United States, to begin a phase III study with masitinib in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s.
* EURAZEO EURA.PA announced on Monday that it had signed an exclusive agreement to invest more than 100 million euros in the capital of Neoxam, a supplier of software dedicated to financial institutions.
* ESSILORLUXOTTICA ESLX.PA announced on Monday that it has signed an exclusive ten-year license agreement with Casa di Moda de Solomeo for the design, manufacture and distribution of prescription frames and sunglasses under the “Brunello Cucinelli” brand. .
* ORPEA ORP.PA announced on Tuesday that it had decided to reimburse the full amount due to the National Solidarity Fund for Autonomy, i.e. 55.8 million euros.
➦ Orpea will reimburse the full amount due to the solidarity fund for autonomy
* THYSSENKRUPP TKAG.DE – The Cevian fund has announced that it has reduced its stake in Thyssenkrupp to less than 1% of the capital.
* ENEL ENEI.MI plans to sell 21 billion euros of assets to reduce its net debt and refocus on six key countries, the Italian utility giant announced on Tuesday.
* GSK GSK.L has announced that it has initiated a procedure for the withdrawal of the American marketing authorization for Blenrep, an anti-cancer drug, after the disappointing results of a phase III study.
* NOVO NORDISK NOVOb.CO announced on Tuesday that it plans to invest 5.4 billion Danish kroner (726 million euros) to expand its facilities in Bagsvaerd.
(Written by Claude Chendjou, edited by Marc Angrand and Kate Entringer)