(Photo credits: Adobe Stock – )
PARIS, June 10 (Reuters) – The stocks to follow on Friday at the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe where futures contracts indicate a lower opening:
* AGRICULTURAL CREDIT CAGR.PA announced on Thursday that its subsidiary Crédit Agricole assurances and the Swiss fund Energy Infrastructure Partners had acquired 25% of Repsol Renovables, the branch of the Spanish oil group REPSOL REP.MC dedicated to renewable energies, in the framework of a transaction evaluated to 905 million euros. Learn more
* EUROAPI – Euronext announced on Thursday that the group’s active pharmaceutical ingredients subsidiary SANOFI SASY.PA was to be withdrawn from the CAC 40 as of June 20.
* CARMILA CARM.PA – Euronext announced on Thursday that the real estate company will be listed on the SBF 120.
* SAINT GOBAIN SGOB.PA announced Thursday its intention to invest approximately 90 million Canadian dollars (66.7 million euros) in its factory near Montreal, in order to increase its capacities by approximately 40% and to make the site the first capable of producing carbon neutral gypsum board in North America.
* IPSOS ISOS.PA announced on Thursday the appointment of Dan Lévy as the group’s chief financial officer as of June 10, replacing Laurence Stoclet.
* ERICSSON announced on Thursday that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the US stock market policeman, has opened an investigation into the elements described in the company’s 2019 report on alleged facts of corruption in Iraq.
* SWISS CREDIT CSGN.S – State Street STT.N announced on Thursday that it was not seeking to buy the Swiss bank, thus rejecting reports published in the press.
* BPER BANCA EMII.MI announced on Friday that it would pay out at least one billion euros to its shareholders in the form of dividends as part of a new medium-term plan that includes the elimination of 600 branches and the strengthening of investments in digital technology.
*GSK GSK.L announced that its respiratory syncytial virus vaccine candidate showed good results in a late-stage study in older adults.
* 2MX ORGANIC 2MX.PA, the Spac of Xavier Niel, Matthieu Pigasse and Moez-Alexandre Zouari, and InVivo announced on Friday that they have concluded a definitive merger agreement with a view to creating a European leader in sustainable, alternative and responsible distribution.
(Written by Claude Chendjou and Laetitia Volga, edited by Kate Entringer)