Pieces of glass in bread in the canteen: the terrible misadventure of a schoolboy, who had to be hospitalized urgently

the essential
This Monday, while having dinner in the school canteen of his college, a pupil swallowed pieces of glass which were in his bread. The young man had to be hospitalized urgently.

“It’s serious, it’s dangerous”. In Six-Fours (Var), several college students from the Font de Fillol establishment say they are shocked. This Monday, January 23, while having dinner in the school canteen of the college, a student was injured after swallowing pieces of glass which was in a piece of bread. The young victim was taken care of by the emergency services and then transported to the emergency room.

Although his state of health no longer causes concern, many questions remain. The parents of the pupils of the establishment were informed of the facts by the management of the establishment: “This day, during the half-board service, a pupil swallowed pieces of glass which were in his bread.”

This is a first for this school, which will now turn to its bread supplier, an external service provider. The flour that was used was removed, as explained by our colleagues from BFM TV. The PACA Regional Health Agency was alerted to the incident.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *