It’s a certain Forza Motorsport that was highlighted during the Xbox Developer_Direct in January. The Turn 10 game has been revealed more for our greatest pleasure with a gameplay sequence, and several details on this highly anticipated episode by fans.
Forza is full of info!
A real reboot for the Turn10 franchise, this new Forza Motorsport promises to be the richest episode of the license, with a completely revised progression system, which will certainly delight fans.
This new opus will offer players a revamped progression and career mode that will allow the player to be involved in the heart of the race, and to drive cars from all walks of life.
We were treated to many details on the new features planned, here is what was confirmed during the event:
- New physics models have been implemented for cars
- Over 800 unique upgrades to customize cars
- A new paint model is also implemented that responds better to light
- Dirt on cars is now displayed more realistically
- Forza Motorsport is the first Forza where the sound is mixed for recent audio formats such as Dolby Atmos
- The game will feature national presenters
- Circuits are ten times more detailed than before (mist, procedural clouds, etc.)
- Dynamic weather confirmed, along with time of day
- 20 environments at launch, including 5 new ones
- Over 100 new cars
- Circuits are ten times more detailed than before
- The Kyalami circuit in South Africa is one of the newcomers to the game
New footage from Forza Motorsport
In addition to these details, Forza Motorsport has offered several game sequences, but unfortunately little gameplay for the moment. Despite everything, the game seems visually above the previous episodes, and will notably allow you to take advantage of ray tracing in races in 4K at 60 FPS.
There remains important information that has not yet been communicated: the game’s release date. We will have to wait a little longer before knowing it, but if Microsoft keeps its promises, the game will be available on Xbox Series X|S and PC before this summer.
We can’t wait to learn more about the content of the title and in particular the circuits and cars that will be available in this new episode.
Remember that the studio will offer a new episode of its Forza Monthly meeting tomorrow, to give other details on Forza Motorsport. It will be on YouTube on January 26 at 6:00 p.m.