In FIFA 23, it is possible to acquire many cards, some of which have a rating above 88. We give you the cheapest.
FIFA 23 has been available for several weeks already and within the game you can obtain many player cards by purchasing them with credits in the market or by completing certain challenges or team building challenges.
Among all of these cards, we find some that have a relatively high rating that is above 88. Some people seek to know what are the cheapest cards with a rating of 88+ and so we’re going to give you a list of players that don’t cost much at the moment.
List of cheapest 88+ rated player cards in FIFA 23
If you’re looking to find out which cards with an 88+ rating are currently the cheapest on FIFA 23, well, the site GGRecon offers a list with current prices (source). Here are the cheapest players at the moment:
- Toni Kroos – 42,500 Coins
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen – 44,000 Coins
- Keylor Navas – 45,000 Coins
- RTTK Gerard Moreno – 45,000 Coins
- TOTW Kevin Trapp – 45,000 Coins
- Ruben Dias – 45,000 Coins
- Marquinhos – 47,500 Coins
- Bernardo Silva – 47,500 Coins
- Luka Modric – 47,500 Coins
- Gianluigi Donnarumma – 47,500 Coins
Obviously, the price of these cards is regularly subject to change and it is therefore possible that in the days to come, they may cost more or less. Finally, we remind you that you can earn World Cup exchange tokens from November 11 to January 4 and that you can get To Glory upgrade cards for the duration of the 2022 World Cup.
Published on 24/11/2022 at 22:37